Saturday, September 17, 2011

PET scan clear

Of course, my doctor said I had to wait to see her in person to get the results from the PET scan.  And, if the results where negative, I am sure that would have been the case.  But she called and said all is clear.  I had totally expected that result, by the way.  I could tell that the radiation was very, very effective.

The good news is that I am eating very well here in DC. Last night I had a salad and lasagna (thanks, Jane!), followed a Reese's peanut butter cup (thanks, Leslie!) and a See's candy piece (thanks, Mom!).  I haven't eaten much candy in years but weighing 125 pounds gives me a lot of freedom.

As for as I am concerned, this completes this blog.  If I post anything in the future, it will be on my regular (very, very irregular) blog here.

Thanks for all your support!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Robin--both on the PET scan and the renewed capacity to appreciate food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great news Robin! I am glad you got a clear PET scan. On the road to full recovery! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news that you'll be irregular again. Well, your blog, anyway. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad for this news. It's been an honor to follow your progress by way of this blog; I don't know that long distance admiration and well-wishing has been helpful, but you've certainly gotten a full measure of it from me. Many congratulations on the clear PET and on the your ferocious nerve through all this.

    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent news indeed. I look forward to dropping in on your other blog with the same irregularity that you will be writing it. It's going to be awesome to read the "Robin" blog vs. the "Robin Cancer" blog. Also, GREAT news about being able to eat more food! HOORAY! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for cancer cure. It is the result of cancer treatment centers and the drugs that worked on your tumor. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete