Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chemo lounge photos

These pictures should have been with the chemo lounge entry, but Leslie had the card reader in LA.  But, it gives you the general picture.  It was a little chilly in the place, so I did generally have a blanket.  Beyond that, it was just hanging out working on the computer like at home.   There were four other chairs in this room, each occupied by a very nice woman.

That is my new Mac Air on my lap.  Leslie let me get it 'cause I got "the cancer".  Isn't she sweet?

Generally, I typed with one hand so as not to disturb the IV, but it was quite possible to use both hands.
I spent so much time in this bathroom, I figure I should take a shot.

3 comments:

  1. I love big leather chairs. The crawling zombie thing is probably not as great, but it will pass...things will be better again. I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little relieved that you didn't opt to photograph yourself in the bathroom stall. This blog is great, you are great.

    Hang in there. Sending lots of love and big hugs.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love that MacBook Air? So light. :)
    I'll take a pity gift any time.

    ReplyDelete